[K12OSN] New installation on an old Server

Mikko Jordman mikko.jordman at edu.vantaa.fi
Tue Apr 17 03:21:34 UTC 2007

I think you could boot from a boot manager on an ide drive or usb stick etc
pointing to your raid as system disk. I agree with Steven; booting from those
old raid arrays is sometimes really difficult. I have on old HP server
that was
able to boot K12LTSP4, not able with K12LTSP5 and again able with ver6...

Mikko Jordman