[K12OSN] OT: Stopping P2P sharing

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Fri Apr 20 13:17:27 UTC 2007

I think you'll have to elaborate on what you want to prevent.  Using a web browser is
'file sharing', as is much of computer communication, in that the user's computer
requests a file, in this case an html file, from another computer, the web server.

If you're talking about bittorrent traffic, you could block ports 6881-6999 on your
external firewall.

Petre