[K12OSN] FL_Teachertool - broadcast - localhost

David Lindstrom dlindstr at ameritech.net
Wed Apr 25 20:47:31 UTC 2007

Hi

FL_Teachertool is wonderful.  The only problem I have is on broadcast.  I am using the basic install for K12ltsp 6 - for configuration, I have followed the directions on:

 http://www.k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/Setting_up_Fl_TeacherTool_on_K12LTSP_5_or_newer

 I launched FL_Teachertool with the "teach" command, which uses sudo as in the above instructions.  I get this message when I click on the "broadcast" button:

Starting in the background, see the log file for errors and other messages.
Couldn't convert 'localhost' to host address

I get the message whether running on the server box or from a client terminal.

My guess is that it is simple configuration.  Any ideas?

thanks.

-dave