[K12OSN] FL_Teachertool - broadcast - localhost

Dave Lindstrom dlindstr at ameritech.net
Thu Apr 26 03:04:30 UTC 2007

I knew it had to be too simple.  In my /etc/hosts file, I just put
"localhost" as an alias for the server ip (last line of file):

192.168.0.254   server.ltsp     server  localhost

I am not sure why this wasn't in the K12ltsp distribution as part of the
install.  It seems like everyone would have this problem??

-dave