From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto: k12osn-bounces redhat com] On
Behalf Of Mel Wade
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 9:24 AM
To: Support list for open source software in schools.
Subject: [K12OSN] Yum Problem

I'm trying to run a yum update on one of my servers and I keep getting
this error:

[root webserver ~]# yum update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
Resolving Dependencies
--> Populating transaction set with selected packages. Please wait.
---> Downloading header for nss to pack into transaction set.
http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP/6.0.0-32bit/updates/nss-3.11.5-0.
6.1.fc6.i386.rpm: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 403: Content-type: text/html

Trying other mirror.
Error: failure: updates/nss-3.11.5-0.6.1.fc6.i386.rpm from k12ltsp:
[Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

Any idea what the problem might be?

--
Mel Wade
"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." -