[K12OSN] 3Com Nic's

Hi Everyone,
I have a test K12LTSP with Fedora 6. I have clients booting via etherboot on port 1067 using the rom-o-matic. Some Nic's like Kingston 110, Kingston 120, Intel, Netgear work fine. I have 3Com Nics that simply don't work. some are 3c905tx, some are 3c905btx. I have tried several rom-o-matic boot drivers but to no avail. I keep getting Error! dhcpd failed kernel panic. I am using the same machine that works with the other NIC's. Any suggestions? Thanks very much.

pete