Re: [K12OSN] Nautilus Error

It may well be a permissions issue.  Make sure that /home/username actually has permissions set so that "username" is the owner.  Just to be save, what I'd do is chown -Rv username /home/username.  That ought to nail it.

--TP
_______________________________
Do you GNU!?

Derek Jaques wrote:
Hello All,

   I have a question about an error that a user had today.  When they try to log into their account on your k12LTSP v5 server they get an error that says;

Nautilus could not create the required folder
/home/mackele10(username)/Desktop

then it says something about creating that folder or allowing permission to create it.

The user had been having no problems for the last 3 months or so.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Derek Jaques
Corbett School District