[K12OSN] eduduntu and samba/ldap PDC

I have edubuntu on an ibook and it is authenticating to my samba/ldap PDC
(feora 5). I thought it was also mounting the home directory but it was
only creating a local home. I think when I first setup my PDC and ran the
installer script I answered no to the question about Linux needing to
mount homes. Can I rerun the script or can I edit the smb.conf file to get
these ibooks (edubuntu 6.10) to mount the home directory? If I can just
edit some files which ones do I change?  My PDC is in production and I am
leary of rerunning the script. Thoughts? Thanks.

Randy Swift
Network Administrator
Leavitt Area High School
Turner, Maine 04282