From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On
Behalf Of Steven Santos
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 3:58 PM
To: Support list for open source software in schools.
Subject: RE: [K12OSN] New installation on an old Server

Easy answer: install another boot device.

For whatever reason, you can't boot to the RAID array.  I have had
enough
RAID issues in the past to know that sometimes it just won't work.
Keep
hunting down why, but to make it just work install another boot
device.
Install a cheep IDE drive, bootable USB stick, something, anything
else
that
you can use to boot to the point that Linux can use that RAID array.

  _____

Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.
Email: Steven SimplyCircus com