[K12OSN] teleconferencing

Hi all,

I am looking at solutions for teleconferencing.  The goal is to hire one teacher to deliver lessons to a handful of schools (probably 2-5 locations).  I am looking now at Polycom (because I have access to one) but also trying to figure out what it would take to put together a FOSS solution (like, Ekiga).  Can anyone comment on brands, software, hardware, etc.?

Thanks,
kari m.

--
got root?