[K12OSN] running dhcp on port 1067 on FC5

Olle Niit olle at teknet.ee
Fri Aug 31 06:52:00 UTC 2007

Modify file /etc/init.d/dhcpd
it's looks like this:

start() {
        # Start daemons.
        echo -n $"Starting $prog: "
        daemon /usr/sbin/dhcpd ${DHCPDARGS} 2>/dev/null
        RETVAL=$?
        echo

modify by hand it to this, just add "-p 1067" to the right place.

start() {
        # Start daemons.
        echo -n $"Starting $prog: "
        daemon /usr/sbin/dhcpd -p 1067 ${DHCPDARGS} 2>/dev/null
        RETVAL=$?
        echo

But I think /etc/hdcpd.conf is not in use any more.
So You must use /etc/dhcpd-k12ltsp.conf to specify these parameters.

Barry Cisna kirjutas: