[K12OSN] [Highly OT] Terminal service with win2003 server

I am trying to convince some people to move to linux+ltsp setup.
However they want to try comparative setup under win2003sbs server. Do
thin client boot from such server? I get IP from dhcp and tftp starts
win installation using RIS ...... Rdesktop was also demonstrated but
that needs linux boot (ltsp or puppy linux).
I want to do PXE boot like it does in ltsp. Any pointers on how to set this up.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar