[K12OSN] dhcpd quit working

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Mon Feb 26 01:18:24 UTC 2007

David,

  Your /etc/sysconfig/dhcpd.txt file doesnt look right. Edit it to this:

# Command line options here
DHCPDARGS=" -cf /etc/dhcpd-k12ltsp.conf"

your other two /etc/sysconfig/dhcp* files looks correct. I'm not sure how
this one file got the way it did? Anway,,edit the file to the above
value..save it,,,then try and do:  service dhcpd start   see what you get.
I'm wondering if maybe there are other Network values that are not right
as well?  Did you do a  yum update before your power outage by chance,,and
you hadnt rebooted the server? Give it a shot and post your results.

Take Care,

Barry Cisna