[K12OSN] Discussion on sound (not meant as a rant)

Krsnendu dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 23:46:09 UTC 2007

On 20/01/07, David Hopkins <dahopkins429 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks!  Thanks!  Looks like my weekend is going to be busy.  I'll try to
> answer alot of questions so far.
>  Again, thanks to everyone who responded.  I will let you know how it turns
> out.  And ... if I can learn enough, all of this would be very good to put
> on the wiki.  I know alot is there, but a 'from scratch with this distro'
> approach can't hurt. Just have to find time.

It is a good idea to document each step you take as you do things. It
is highly likely you will need to do it again in future sometime and
reinventing the wheel is a waste of time.
I put all of my installation notes in a word document for my reference
and for anyone else who takes up my job in future. You never know when
a runaway bus might knock you over and send you to the next life...

If you want I can send you my installation notes file for your
reference. If you feel like it you can post some relevants part to the
wiki also. I don't have time to do that just now.

All the best,
Krsnendu dasa