[K12OSN] How can I see terminal boot messages?

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Wed Jan 24 19:03:15 UTC 2007

Enable the command prompt on screen two by uncommenting this

SCREEN_02          = shell

in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf.  Then reboot the client machine.  Once it gets to the
login prompt, press Ctrl-Alt-F2 and you'll be taken to the client's command prompt.
Type 'dmesg |more' to see the client's dmesg info.  Press Ctrl-Alt-F1 to get back to the
GUI login screen.

Petre