[K12OSN] Drupal or Joomla

Kari Matthews karisue at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 18:40:23 UTC 2007

I use Joomla more than Drupal.  My school site is
www.stmaryswestville.com/school

and other sites I have made w/ Joomla include:

www.shicksupply.com
www.womens-careclinic.org
www.helpministriesinc.org

and if you want to see more, I can send you other examples.

I like using it at school b/c teachers can update their own pages.

~k