[K12OSN] Howto Setup VNC with LTSP 5 (Edubuntu)

Just wondering if anyone here has set LTSP 5 (I am using the Edubuntu 7.04 version) to
allow login via VNC without a password and still use the proper login windows? Just
another one of those things I have been spoiled with using K12LTSP and don't really know
how to set it up :-)

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
453-5188