Re: [K12OSN] new principal ... wants new feature

john wrote:
I'll chime in here, merely to ask is ANYONE using freenx or nomachine
successfully? The only place I've ever seen it work is on the
nomachine website.

Yes, I use it myself with the client taking one monitor of a dual-headed windows XP box at work and can suspend the session and pick it up from a mac client at home, and I've recently set up several other users with similar access. I suspect it will be our most popular way of using Linux. If you are starting with k12ltsp, just 'yum install freenx' and then the only tricky part is getting the /etc/nxserver/client.id_dsa.key file imported into the NX client. You'll have to work out a way to distribute that file.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com