Re: [K12OSN] [Re:] K12LTSP 7.0 crash on install

Beta 5 also crashes on my ThinkPad X31.

- Stock F7 installs without a hitch

- Beta5 gets as far as formatting the disk but runs into an "exception
error" when transferring the boot image.  There is an option to send an
error report via scp which I am happy to do if anyone wants to see it.
I tried to send the report to my current k12ltsp 6 box but got an error
from the k12ltsp7 install-fail-handler (???) so I may need a little help
to get the message.

- The error happens regardless of whether I try to install the k12ltsp
packages or just the desktop applications.

Anything you would like me to try - just let me know!

- gustav