Re: [K12OSN] two samba servers on one Win2k3 domain without trusts?

Hi Conrad,

Thanks, I did check out sadms and it was pretty slick. It didn't quite
do what I wanted it to and when I went looking for answers I didn't
like the fact that there wasn't a mailing list or a way to discuss
issues that might arise (at least one that I could fine). However I
could see where it would help folks out.

I appreciate the help.

John