[K12OSN] feature request: pykota

Jim Anderson gotthin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 19:28:32 UTC 2007

Unfortunately my abilities do not extend into building rpm packages.  My
understanding of pykota comes from a Linux.com article where it was
mentioned that pykota needed and additonal 17 dependancies that were not
easy to find in a binary form.  I guess there's a lot of make/install
processes involved... not something that I'm proficient in either.

Jim