[K12OSN] Getting eMacs to boot.

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Mon Jun 18 20:42:35 UTC 2007

ive tried several times to write..but keep getting bumpped..and trated as
spam..did you ceck my notes on wiki.ltssp.org under cpu architecture??\
you may have to try the fbdev driver...write me if you like at
cliebow at ellsworthschools.org.. or pick  me up on irc freenode.net #ltsp  chuck

> I've discovered a little more about my non-booting eMac. These are
> the log entries on the server:
>
>   server mountd[2333]: authenticated mount request from ws251.ltsp:643
for /opt/ltsp/ppc
(/opt/ltsp/ppc)