Re: [K12OSN] FreeNX with k12ltsp

Is there anything you have to tweak or is it a simple yum install ??

Thanks
Brian

David Whitmer wrote:
I've been using FreeNX on K12LTSP for a few years now.
You can connect to it through either network interface, though I
normally do it from the "external internet side" to do remote support.

David Whitmer
Director of Media & Technology
Calvary Schools of Holland
www.calvaryschoolsholland.org