Re: [K12OSN] feature request: pykota

Unfortunately my abilities do not extend into building rpm packages.  My understanding of pykota comes from a Linux.com article where it was  mentioned that pykota needed and additonal 17 dependancies that were not easy to find in a binary form.  I guess there's a lot of make/install processes involved... not something that I'm proficient in either.

Jim