Re: [K12OSN] Is someone spamming this list?

On 6/11/07, Jason Smith <centerplacedude gmail com> wrote:
I have tried twice today to send a new post to this list and I have received
that automated response.  I followed the instructions, but my post didn't go
through.

Your post got through since I'm responding to it.
But, please don't feed the spammer. Those instructions are bogus.

Jason R. Smith