RE: [K12OSN] spamalot is a pain but is a valid service...

Paul Nelson wrote:

>> It looks like this is a valid spam filtering service.
>> https://secure.spamalotless.co.uk/index.html
>> Contact: info spamalotless com
>>
>> I don't know that I can do anything about this from the
>> K12OSN list admin end as all we see is the email addresses
>> of the users. This address does not show up in the mail
>> from spamalotless.

If you have a list of e-mail addresses for this mailing list, you could
write a script that sends an e-mail to each one with their e-mail
address (or some other identifying string) in the subject line since
that seems to be the only thing that remains in the spamalot response.
I'm sure someone here would be happy to do that for you.  I've got a
script I've used on occasion to send bulk e-mails (for a valid reason,
within my company).  If you want to send me a list of e-mail addresses
(off list) I'd be happy to do this for you and report back any addresses
that spawn this response.

--
Henry