Re: [K12OSN] spamalotless

On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 13:12 +0100, Les Finch wrote:
> Sorry to say it was me using the software from spamalotless which
> works very well but does not work with lists which is why I changed my
> email address for this list, I do say sorry again for causing this to
> happen.

Thanks Les! I guess spamalotless needs some system tweaks.

Note: I use my own mail systems (Duh! I run Linux!) and have great
success with sendmail dumping invalid sender domains then MailScanner
with spamassassin and f-prot. My incoming volume is 1500-5000 total
emails per day (I have had the same public email address for a long
time) but my actual real email delivery is 35-75 per day and the final
spam count is less than 20 that slip through.