Re: [K12OSN] spamalotless

James P. Kinney III wrote:
On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 13:12 +0100, Les Finch wrote:

Sorry to say it was me using the software from spamalotless which
works very well but does not work with lists which is why I changed my
email address for this list, I do say sorry again for causing this to
happen.

Thanks Les! I guess spamalotless needs some system tweaks.

Note: I use my own mail systems (Duh! I run Linux!) and have great
success with sendmail dumping invalid sender domains then MailScanner
with spamassassin and f-prot. My incoming volume is 1500-5000 total
emails per day (I have had the same public email address for a long
time) but my actual real email delivery is 35-75 per day and the final
spam count is less than 20 that slip through.

Yep, agreed.

If you want even more effectiveness than that (and yours is already pretty good, with those stats!), stick an OpenBSD spamd in front of it as well.  Your spam count will reduce down to maybe 2 per day...with virtually no load.

--TP
Do you GNU!?