Re: [K12OSN] how large is this list?

The roster page from the listserv page shows 709 non-digest (regular) subscribers and 457 digest subscribers.

Peter

ssh tranquility net wrote:
Hi All,

Here is a non-important question if we ever had one. Out of sheer idle
curiosity, how many recipients does this list have? I have been on many
very large and very small mailing lists, but this one consistently have
a very high question to answer ration.

thx
Scott S.