Re: [K12OSN] Fwd: DVD not working on server

Here's the latest. Any hints are appreciated.

Thanks.
Krsnendu dasa

I have put in a new DVD drive that I know works. I still get the same
output for cdrecord -scanbus
I tried puting a printed CD into the drive. It was not automatically mounted.

In K3b I tried to burn a DVD using media that I know works. It
recognized the drive but gave me an error message like this:
Starting writing...
:-( unable to anonymously mmap 33554432: Resource temporarily unavailable
Fatal error at startup: Resource temporarily unavailable

Debugging info looks like this:
System
-----------------------
K3b Version: 0.12.17

KDE Version: 3.5.6-0.3.fc6 Fedora-Core
QT Version:  3.3.7
Kernel:      2.6.19-1.2895.fc6
Devices
-----------------------
LITE-ON DVDRW LH-18A1P GL0G (/dev/hda, ) at  [CD-R; CD-RW; CD-ROM;
DVD-ROM; DVD-RAM; DVD-R; DVD-RW; DVD-R DL; DVD+R; DVD+RW; DVD+R DL]
[DVD-ROM; DVD-R Sequential; DVD-R Dual Layer Sequential; DVD-R Dual
Layer Jump; DVD-RAM; DVD-RW Restricted Overwrite; DVD-RW Sequential;
DVD+RW; DVD+R; DVD+R Double Layer; CD-ROM; CD-R; CD-RW] [SAO; TAO;
RAW; SAO/R96P; SAO/R96R; RAW/R16; RAW/R96P; RAW/R96R; Restricted
Overwrite; Layer Jump]

Used versions
-----------------------
growisofs: 7.0
mkisofs: 2.1

growisofs
-----------------------
:-( unable to anonymously mmap 33554432: Resource temporarily unavailable

growisofs command:
/usr/bin/growisofs -Z /dev/hda -use-the-force-luke=notray
-use-the-force-luke=tty -speed=18 -use-the-force-luke=bufsize:32m -gui
-graft-points -volid K3b data project -volset  -appid K3B THE CD
KREATOR (C) 1998-2005 SEBASTIAN TRUEG AND THE K3B TEAM -publisher
-preparer  -sysid LINUX -volset-size 1 -volset-seqno 1 -sort
/tmp/kde-root/k3b7KW6Oa.tmp -rational-rock -hide-list
/tmp/kde-root/k3bqmi9Oa.tmp -joliet -hide-joliet-list
/tmp/kde-root/k3bcsXSGa.tmp -full-iso9660-filenames -iso-level 2
-path-list /tmp/kde-root/k3bQCO8ca.tmp