Re: [K12OSN] DHCP and different LTSP distros

/From/: "James P. Kinney III"
Make sure that tftpd in turned on in /etc/xinetd.d/tftpd on the Centos

Why? I wish run only DHCP server on Centos. I prefer leave TFTP servers in LTS. It mean, every LTS have its own TFTP server.
It needed when i wish put different LTS distros (Xubuntu, EL, FC) into same network and different distros have different remote boot files.

Looks, nobody here not using different distros or do not have prablems with it.