Re: [K12OSN] Mac Single Mouse Button

Seems to me the easiest solution would be to install a 3rd party mouse with both buttons.

Joe Korzeniewski wrote:
Hello everybody,

Another topic I am discussing on here right now brought up a new question that I have been meaning to ask for a while. I trust that if we get this answered it will help out all us poor folk who are stuck with macs as thin clients. I know that with local installs of mac linux distros there is an option to emulate the second button with the mac mouse (i.e. ctrl+mouse click=right click). I haven't been able to figure out how to do this with ltsp (although I haven't really tried). I am guessing it is just an X config option. Has anybody tackled this one yet?

-Joe

Joe Korzeniewski
Technology Director
Mason County Eastern Schools
231-757-1120

begin:vcard
fn:Jeff Davis
n:Davis;Jeff
org:Standard School District
adr:;;1200 North Chester Ave;Bakersfield;CA;93308;usa
email;internet:jdavis standard k12 ca us
title:Technology and Information Systems Mgr
tel;work:661.392.2110
tel;fax:661.392.0681
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.standard.k12.ca.us