From: k12osn-bounces redhat com on behalf of Petre Scheie
Sent: Fri 3/2/2007 10:20 AM
To: Support list for open source software in schools.
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Customization
Do you want the icons--or more precisely the apps those icons call--to launch automatically at login? Or just that the folder opens and shows the icons?

Petre

Willis, Ben wrote:
Would it be possible to create a folder, place a bunch of launcher icons in there and have it 'ran' at log in. I would need the folder and its icons to be launchable but be protected from deletion.

Maybe a sym link would work?

Ben