[K12OSN] Windows Home Drive to Linux Home Drive

I'm wanting to take my user lists from Windows Server 2003 and create a user list for my K12LTSP setup. I would also like to make the home directory of the user the same as before. I know it is possible because I was browsing my home directory just yesterday. Aside from the executables needing to be put through Wine I was good. Has anyone done this before and found a way to take the hard work out of it? How would I go about making sure they wouldn't have to reenter their username and password in just to save to there home drive? Thanks for the help.

Levi

<<winmail.dat>>