[K12OSN] Upgrading from k12ltsp5 to 6

I know that I am a little late for the party here, but I have decided that I need to upgrade to 6. Is there anything I need to know before I do this? Are any changes going to overwrite anything in the /tftpboot folder (I have put a ton of other pxe images in there for misc stuff)? Do I need to back up and restore my named.conf and lts.conf? Do I need to download the cd's or can I use yum and if so, what command do I use? If anybody who has made the switch can give me some advice or things to plan / look out for it would be greatly appreciated.