Re: [K12OSN] Virtual IP Addresses

Let me make sure I understand you. You want the clients on the inside
of the network to also have unique addresses on the outside adapter of
the server. Is this correct? If so, then ifconfig would look like:
eth0  ...

etho:ws001 ...

etho:ws002 ...

etho:ws003 ...

etho:ws004 ...

Getting each user login to bind to a different outside adapter might
be possible, but it would be easily broken, I'd guess, when something
on the inside or outside network changed. Just my 2 cents.

Dan