[K12OSN] PXE boot Dell GX110--was compaq deskpros

Kemp, Levi lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us
Tue Mar 27 15:43:05 UTC 2007

Not sure if it matters now, but we have quite a few Dells here, and at
the last place I worked and as far as I can tell most Dells can PXE
boot. I know the GX1, 110, and 150's can. I cannot remember which
dimensions or optiplex's the other place had, but I recall that option
being there. All I can say is that with Dells you need to make sure you
have the latest BIOS because they never have it right the first time. Or
the second. Or the third.. I cannot believe how much hardware went bad
on the 150's before they realized they didn't turn the fans on, which
was A11 I think.

Levi