[K12OSN] I can access the internet but the 2nd or 3rd webpageclose on the clients with less RAM

David Whitmer thewhitmers at gmail.com
Fri May 4 00:30:24 UTC 2007

Try specifying both of the following for those terminals that you're
having trouble with.

USE_NBD_SWAP = Y
SWAPFILE_SIZE = 32m

If that doesn't work, try increasing the specified amount of memory to 48m.

David Whitmer
Director of Media & Technology
Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)
web: www.calvaryschoolsholland.org