[K12OSN] how to config Wacom Tablet in K12ltsp Client.

Leenoi Lee leenoi40 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 03:27:24 UTC 2007

I have use K12ltsp with my student for 3 month. It 's work great. they also love it, so at last we design to use it now because it's so great :-P.  I have some problem with our wacom tablet. I want to teach them drawing but my client can't use those tablet.

 I don't know how to config client to use this tablet (wacom graphire4)

 any one know how to config , I had do a lot google but not found.

 if you know Please.

 Thank you very much.

 **** PS. We use K12ltsp version 6 ( fedora 6)