[K12OSN] [X-Posted] [O T?] Printing from Oracle forms application

Sudev Barar sbarar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 05:32:07 UTC 2007

Sorry for likely OT post but with collective wisdom on this lists I
may get a solution.

I am trying to find method of printing from a web application that
uses oracle forms on the server back end and is java driven. The
provider only supports windoze platform.

I am able to run the application in firefox but when I try to use
print options nothing happens. Under windoze an oracle utility
(oraform.exe) is loaded for printing. Somewhere I got a pop- up under
Linux (only once or twice - non replicable) asking action to be
associated with .rrpp extension file.

Google has been a disappointment so far. Any pointers suggestions?

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar