[K12OSN] ltspinfo

Craig White craig at tobyhouse.com
Tue Oct 9 23:27:13 UTC 2007

Didn't matter if it was in General section or specific workstation
section. I have been rebooting the workstations too.

My thinking is that the problem is somehow involved with the fact that
my Macintosh workstations never get their hostname set (which you
generously worked with me on).

It's not a big deal...it would have been nice to just shut off the
workstations by cron script at night.

Thanks

Craig

Craig White <craig at tobyhouse.com>