[K12OSN] dansguardian filter

Mel Wade mel at melwade.com
Fri Sep 7 15:35:07 UTC 2007

We use and 8e6 content filter.  We whitelist some areas by category
and black list labs with adequate supervision.  We have found it to be
effective in blocking circumventors even in a blacklist environment.
I would state that most filters do not block circumventors and thus
you really are only filtering the honest or stupid.

Mel