[K12OSN] default configuration questions

Rob Owens rowens at bio-chemvalve.com
Tue Sep 25 15:54:54 UTC 2007

I came up with a solution to the "random screen" problem a few weeks
back.  See this thread:
http://marc.info/?l=ltsp-discuss&m=118822138808083&w=2

Basically it involves inserting a 'read' statement into the screen
scripts located in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/screen.d/

I can also email the list with my screen scripts if anyone thinks it
would be useful.  Hmm, maybe I should put this on the wiki.

-Rob