Re: [K12OSN] ltsp commercial support

Not quite Philadelphia, but in Newark, Delaware, about another 45 miles from Philli, NCS has been using LTSP for 5 years now. As a charter school, we are actually get quite a few visitors wanting to see how things are done, so feel free to drop by.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins
Newark Charter School
Newark Del