Re: [K12OSN] Re: disaster recovery: samab/ldap

Not tried it on CentOS 4 but on 5 it almost works.

I've mailed to the list before my note on installing OpenLDAP / Samba3 with CentOS5 and this "should" forfill the requirements of the smbldap installer script & allow it to work, this is one my "To Do" list.

Brian

Peter Hartmann wrote:
Ok i have real question now:  does the smbdap installer work on centos
4?  the fc4 machine that we were using is pretty much past tense.  :(

Thanks,
Peter