[K12OSN] LTSP - installing VMware player

Kevin Mims kevin_mims at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 19:26:10 UTC 2007

It's FC6.  I see all kinds of references to an all-all patch, but I'm not sure what version of the Player is working the best under Fedora Core 6.

Thanks!

Nils Breunese <nils at breun.nl> wrote: Kevin Mims wrote:

> Any tips on installing VMware player on K12LTSP?
>
> I can't get it to install properly.

What version of K12LTSP are you running? I once installed VMWare
Server on Fedora Core 6 and I remember having to download a patch as
Fedora wasn't supported directly. Don't know what the current
situation is, but you might to google for your Fedora/CentOS version
with VMWare.

Nils Breunese.

For more info see