[K12OSN] New clients

bear2bar bear2bar at netscape.net
Wed Apr 16 14:33:03 UTC 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the response, the IBM have either Intel 815E/810E integrated
graphics subsystem with 3D capability
or NVidia 4x AGP adapter with 16 MB synchronous dynamic random access
memory (SDRAM).
I've tried knoppix and I get the solid grey screen. (I seem to remember
a similar problem when the x-org drivers were changed in Fedora ???)
Yes the lock-up are with the clients and not the server.

Suggestions???

thks
norbert