[K12OSN] logging in as root

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Apr 23 01:50:21 UTC 2008

Yes...
in bios...set it to boot from the network card...
or if you get the option sometimes F12 or something during
bootup...choose Network Boot as the method..
and it SHOULD just come up with the GUI login window.

assuming firewalls are turned off and you have eth0 plugged into the
same switch as the 'thin client'...and eth1 NOT plugged into the same
switch ;)

--Huck