[K12OSN] Cable net connection problem - Solved

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Thu Apr 3 21:20:02 UTC 2008

Hello List,

Ok, Stupid Me. I never would have guessed this but, I had put I simple
4-port switch/inline (for additional PC's), that was connected on eth0 of
the K12ltsp server for this house to go from basement computer  up to "
upstairs/ thin client" computer. Duhhh,,, All Ip #'s and dns #'s looked
correct on the "basement" server PC. As soon as I unplugged the switch (
inline/on eth0) I got internet( via dhcp)/which would be eth1), on the
k12ltsp server. Go figure???.
thanks for all who gave suggestions, I DID consider ALL of them,as I was
stumped( as usual)!!!:)

Take care,

Barry Cisna