Re: [K12OSN] Which option do you recommend for increased server capability?

Joseph Bishay wrote:
Hello,

Robert you are correct -- I made a mistake I believe.  The motherboard
has 4 slots for memory.  Each of the slots has a 512 MB stick, giving
you the 2 GB.

To clarify about the Gigabit NICS - there are 3 of them, one on-board, 2 PIC.

Shop around for RAM - it can't cost that much to go to 4 gigs and it will probably make more difference than any other single thing you can do.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com